Monday, 8 April 2013

JOBS CONTRACT RENEWAL REQUEST LETTER

HERE ARE THE BEST APPLICATION COVER LETTER SAMPLES I MADE FOR YOU.

1.CONTRACT RENEWAL REQUEST LETTER

General Manager
Glow Company Private Limited
New York
6th September 2012

SUBJECT: CONTRACT RENEWAL REQUEST LETTER

I am Moses Kandaya, working at your company in the Financial Department. I was employed in this organisation two years back, September 2010 My work contract is due to expire this October 2012. I am writing to request you to kindly renew the working contract and update me about my extended employment status.

I have been linked to Glow Company Private Limited for more than 2 years now. Am well conversant with the financial problems and their immediate solutions. I have developed fairly good skills working at the position of a financial executive. As an employee at your company, I respect my employment position and I therefore request you for the renewal of my working contract.

I hope that you understand that I would need to know your response of the renewal before my contract expiring date. I would be grateful to you if you extend my employment and working contract, at your earliest convenience so that I may have enough time to submit my files and documents.

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Moses Kandaya
Financial Executive

2. GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE APPLICATION COVER LETTER

Moses Kandaya
date

HUMAN RESOURCE
KENYA REVENUE AUTHORITY
Times Tower Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O.BOX 48240 - 00100 GPO
Nairobi

Dear Hiring Manager,

RE: APPLICATION FOR A GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION

I am interested in the job vacancy advertised on Career Point Kenya. This precisely fits my career plans and will enable me to use not only my interest in your company’s services, but also my skills in working with people, both in an advisory and a managerial capacity

I am X years B.Com graduate from X University/College  with a 2nd Upper Division/A-. Specifically, I am interested in a career with your firm because of the high reputation of your graduate training scheme, and your commitment to giving new recruits early responsibility. During my time as a student I have had part-time and vacation jobs, all of which have required me to work as part of a team and to deal directly with the public. My work at NOCK Org. is a valuable teaching of the importance of ascertaining customers’ needs and providing clear and accurate information in response to those needs.

In addition, I am a keen observer and deem observation as the best form of training. My presentation and analytical skills are above par which will assist me to do justice to a management trainee’s job. Working with you will expose me to challenging experiences of your leadership and talent management programme hence help me build a broad portfolio of technical, professional and interpersonal skills.

I would like an opportunity to discuss this further with you, and enclosed is my CV for your consideration.

Thank you in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Moses Kandaya
Cell: 0725****752
kanda*******oses@gmail.com

How to apply for a job online
The following embeded screenshots will help you have a fast and promising know how on how your online application should look like (good luck!)

NB: screenshots from gmail basic html view

No comments:

Post a Comment