CONTRACT RENEWAL LETTER

HERE ARE THE BEST APPLICATION COVER LETTER SAMPLES I MADE FOR YOU.

1.CONTRACT RENEWAL REQUEST LETTER

General Manager
Glow Company Private Limited
New York
6th September 2012

SUBJECT: CONTRACT RENEWAL LETTER
I am John Doe, working at your company in the Financial Department. I was employed in this organisation two years back, September 2010 My work contract is due to expire this October 2020.
I am writing to request you to kindly renew the working contract and update me about my extended employment status.

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE LETTER HERE
Graduate Trainee Job Application Letter
Online CV Builder

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY, JAR FILE INSTALLATION PROBLEM ON YOUR SAMSUNG GT-E2222

HOW TO MAKE $20 A DAY WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING

LG OPTIMUS G PRO