MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I Can Make A Difference
If I could make a difference in the world, would anyone
notice the change?
Even A slight effort, like helping the elders walk across
the street. So they wont struggle there all alone.
Holding a door for someone you dont know, and
waiting for that smile when they say thank you,
because its the right thing to do.
Have you ever seen a homeless person begging for
money or food? would you help them? I have, because
you can see the sparkle and hope in their eye's. You
taken the time to reach out so they can help
themselves. They have blessed me by letting me help.
Letting someone know that you care for other people
including the lost and lonely wandering souls, that live
here on this earth.You can tell that each one is humble
and grateful.
Who can help make a difference? What would you do if
you were that person? who can make a difference in
some people's lives?
Why shouldn't we care about our surroundings and
those who are in it, Or even helping them out?
It's simple I know that I can make a difference and be
a big blessing to others who need it more than myself.
so give it a try and see what happens! If I can give
hope in humanity, why can't you?
If I can't change the world, I can be at least the light
towards my enviroment and in the next generations yet
to come.
I can make a differences,

Kendall Cobb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY, JAR FILE INSTALLATION PROBLEM ON YOUR SAMSUNG GT-E2222

EMERGING ISSUES IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

HOW TO MAKE $20 A DAY WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING