10 REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT

10. God has promised to keep on working in you and with you.
9. Each day is new and fresh. You can make the most of each one!
8. Jesus said He will never leave you or abandon you.
7. If you make mistakes, you can start over.
6. God loves you unconditionally.
5. You are never too young to fill your days with meaning and purpose.
4. God created you with a purpose-you can discover it.
3. God has created a wondrous place in Heaven for those who believe in Him.
2. Go after the things God talks about, and He will take care of your needs.
1. If you trust, rely on and acknowledge God, He will direct your life
Psalm 23
The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures: he leadeth me
beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he
leadeth me in the paths of
righteousness for his name's sake.....
King James Version (KJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY, JAR FILE INSTALLATION PROBLEM ON YOUR SAMSUNG GT-E2222

EMERGING ISSUES IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

HOW TO MAKE $20 A DAY WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING