BEHIND THE SCENES

Men know that you pick up a lot of information from my website. They also know that much of the data is revealing info about dudes themselves. So I wondered, Is there stuff they'd absolutely hate for you to read in DAILYPOSTS? I asked my witty male writers to pitch me titles of articles they would never want to see on my website and the results are hilarious. I prodded one of the authors about what tempted him to spill guys' secrets to me. His response: "I did it for the ladies. You get a lot of dates when you tell a girl that u r K.....

Get inside his bed......oops, I mean head

Articles Guys Hope Never Run in this blog

1. Whipped: 100 tricks to get your guy to do every last goddamn. thing you want

2. Pro primping: Even more useless things to with your hair when he's already been waiting twenty minutes

3. " I emailed all of his coworkers a video of him crying

4. 97 sneaky ways he scopest out chicks

5. Nag him senseless,158 new tactics

6.  Kim K. quiz: Is he spending enough on you?

7.  Gain weight now!

8.  He's wrong, you're right, game over

9.  Is ESPN killing your bond

10.  The number of time your guy masturbates in any given week, more than 23

11.  The hot sex move that he won't feel

12.  Its more of a purple, the truth behind blue balls

13.  His Dad? Fair game! Twice as old.....twice as sexy

My take: " I don't give up easily. You have to put yourself on the line when you want something" Good luck!

                     
                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY, JAR FILE INSTALLATION PROBLEM ON YOUR SAMSUNG GT-E2222

EMERGING ISSUES IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

HOW TO MAKE $20 A DAY WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING